Above and Beyond: Providers of Exceptional Product Support and Service

Home

Honeywell

We encourage you to congratulate people you may know from Honeywell and add additional comments by using the "Add your comment" section below.

Jack Wolf,

Minneapolis, Minn.

“Jack has the difficult job of getting it done when the company has made some poor choices. Jack is honest with me and is willing to give me the bad news even if it hurts. He is a great rep. ”

Joao De Toni,

Brazil

“Extremely well prepared, very good relationship with customers and excellent tech support.”

John Petersen,

Seattle, Wash.

“When I call with a question or problem, he will get back to me quickly, will either find a solution or someone who does and then explains it so I understand. Not being a avionics person, it really helps to have someone who does this and does not act like I am an imbecile.”

Rick Stanley,

Southeast U.S.

“This guy goes out of his way to keep his team available to the customer and has a can-do attitude. He always follows up (and so does his team ) and always keeps the customer informed on the status of their project or concern. ”

Tim Kelly,

Kansas City, Mo.

“When we have upgraded, he has always tried to stay on top of the situation and he will give you the truth whether it is good or bad news. He is a straight shooter.”

John Braidich,

Cleveland, Ohio

“John has been the best resource for us for years on our Honeywell equipment. He has always been here to help us and help direct us through any issues we have had.”

Ed Leadley,

No location given

“Ed, always has good advice and knows what he is doing. You can get him almost any time. And he calls you back. ”

“ Ed Leadly is OUTSTANDING, he really acts as a buffer and gets the work done ”

“I called Ed "APU" Leadley at 0430 in the morning and he answered his phone and helped me out!!!!!! Enough said about Ed!”

“Our field service engineer,Ed Leadley, goes above and beyond with his support and response”

Comments

Rick Grempel
on August 7, 2012 - 9:17am

Gregg has definitely gone above and beyond for our maintenance program. As a maintenance manager with AW139, Gregg has gotten us through our initial stages to support our aircraft. Gregg has made himself available at our facility many times to instruct and assist us with our technical issues. Gregg has been an invaluable liasion to the Agusta technical staff at Philadelphia. I would like to thank Agusta for supplying us with a highly motivated and experienced field rep.

Sven Slattberg
on August 8, 2012 - 12:14pm

Mike has been our contact in Wichita for a decade now. He has proven to be committed to customer service on every visit.

Flavio Estiphan
on August 8, 2012 - 2:35pm

After 12 years having Mike taking care of our plane,we just want to say that he and his crew goes over and over to give the Best in the industry customer support for his clients.

Raul Cardalda
on August 8, 2012 - 2:36pm

I've known Mike since 1997 and he has been always very helpful with us.
He is a great person to deal with, very frendly and he will go all the way to help a customer.
He really deserves the recognition.

Eric Secrist
on August 8, 2012 - 7:36pm

Mark Hand is extrodinary in every way. His technical knowledge is superb , his customer service is world class. He was the key to my success as the DOM of a corporate shuttle fleet. Mark goes way above and beyond for his company and customers.
Embraer is a great company with exceptional people and product!!

Christopher Kroen
on August 12, 2012 - 5:35pm

If I was told the survival of my department depended on getting my broken Gulfstream working right now, my first call would be to Jim Beebe, period. They do don't come any better. He is the walking definition of real Technical Support. This statement of opinion turned hard fact not so long ago should encourage Gulfstream to please find more like him (if possible).

Thank you Jim.

Chris

Sergio Azevedo
on September 7, 2012 - 11:27am

Mike Fleming, taking care of our plane for 4 years, always had a god job, and give me excellent suport in Wichita.
Thanks Mike.

Sergio Azevedo, from Brazil.

jordan
on September 27, 2012 - 4:01pm

If anyone has any contact information for Leonardo Ruiz at BIO Aerospace, I would love to thank him personally for his work.

thanks

jordanv@mitchellair.com

Larry L. Gray
on October 3, 2012 - 11:21am

Yancy Everhart - If you ever want a Honeywell Rep. you can't contact via phone or e-mail, he's your man.