As you've probably read, NetJets chairman and CEO David Sokol resigned abruptly from that company and parent firm Berkshire Hathaway on March 28, after questions arose about his purchase of stock in a firm that Berkshire subsequently offered to buy.
AIN’s editors offer their opinions, observations and thoughts on everything aviation.
Sometimes we like to blow our own horns a bit.
- Page 16
- AIN Blog: The FAA Is Out of Control
- AIN Blog: 1940 Air Terminal Museum: A Trip to the Past at Houston Hobby
- AIN Blog: Why You Might Not Need Business Jet Traveler's 2014 Buyers' Guide (and Why You Probably Do)
- AIN Blog: 9 Great Songs about Travel
- AIN Blog: Torqued: Malaysia Air Flight 370 Shows Refresher Needed in ICAO Protocols