Wyvern Consulting has added specific scheduling and dispatch capabilities to its aviation safety consulting business. Through the upgrade, Wyvern will offer specific expertise in the following functional areas of charter or corporate flight departments:
- establishment of a flight control/dispatch department for worldwide operations.
- a “tune-up” of existing scheduling and dispatch departments.
- design flight-following systems to provide 24/7 coverage.
- develop policies and procedures for the cost-effective utilization of both company-owned and fractional shares of aircraft.
- design and implement an accident/incident notification system.
- flight/route evaluations.
- aircraft management contract analysis.
- weighing fuel purchasing and cost savings options.
- designing fair and equitable flight-crew scheduling programs.
- integrating corporate aviation operations into corporate travel and ground transportation operations to maximize efficiencies and cost-savings programs.
Fred Barth, past chairman of the NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Committee, will head the new initiative. For additional details, contact Wyvern Consulting at (856) 829-7500, or access the company’s Web site at www.wyvernltd.com