Perrone Aerospace is at NBAA with “a full selection of its finest leathers and textiles, created specifically for the corporate and private jet market.”
In particular, the Fultonville, N.Y.-based company (Booth No. C9426) will preview its new custom quilted leather for seating design alternatives. The line will allow customers to select from standard designs or submit their own unique designs.
Among the current production products on display will be Perrone’s:
- Monarch leather, representing luxury and selected form the finest quality full-grain European cowhides. The hides are then minimally finished to enhance quality and improve lifetime performance while preserving the elegance in a durable “near-naked” leather.
- Duchess leather, which is “supple to the hand and velvet to the touch.” It yields a luxurious tactile presentation as well as superior performance for the long-term durability.
- Suma Suede, a faux suede ideally suited for headliners, sidewalls and seating accents.
- Mirage Plus and Mirage SS, distinctive leather alternatives that are easy to clean and created specifically for seamless applications, such as headliners and dado panels.
- Symphony, a fabric in a broad spectrum of colors designed for curtains and headliner applications.
The company uses a laser-guided, water-cut cutting bed for leathers, which minimizes the excess leather discard and assures lower costs. Perrone also does not charge to ship whole hides to the upholstery shop. “You don’t even pay international duty since Perrone-cut goods are shipped as aircraft parts,” a spokesman said.
Perrone is a Boeing and Airbus BFE/SFE-approved catalog supplier and its leathers and textiles are AS9100 and ISO 9001 compliant. The company’s FAA and EASA Part 145 compliant repair V1VR130X repair station refurbishes and repairs leather dress covers. Perrone also provides a full line of cleaning and maintenance-care chemicals.