Greenville

September 4, 2014 - 3:35am

Stevens Aviation has a long history as a privately held, local business. It began in 1950 as the J.P. Stevens Aviation Department, which operated a small piston-powered aircraft to support the large textile company in Greenville, S.C. The company and its flight department were integral members of the local community, and long-time Greenville residents and employees of Stevens Aviation still talk about the gentle manners and southern hospitality of Ralph Cuthbertson Sr., Stevens’ first pilot and president.

 
X