Latest News

Nov 30, 2007 - 9:57 AM
Business Jet Center’s Oakland, Calif.
Nov 30, 2007 - 9:50 AM
Up-and-coming FBO company Maguire Aviation is now the largest leaseholder at Van Nuys Airport in Southern California, having bought the former Million Air
Nov 30, 2007 - 9:46 AM
Business jet operators in the Washington, D.C.
Nov 30, 2007 - 9:42 AM
Hamid Hashemi’s LAH Aviation Holdings purchased Avitat Boca Raton from Muvico Theaters on October 30.
Nov 30, 2007 - 9:36 AM
In addition to buying Carolina Air Center on South Carolina’s Hilton Head Island in September, Signature Flight Support has also purchased Marathon Flight
Nov 30, 2007 - 9:33 AM
Arcadia Aviation’s new 23,000-sq-ft hangar facility at Eastern West Virginia Regional Airport in Martinsburg, W.Va., was finished in the middle of last mon
Nov 30, 2007 - 9:27 AM
FBO chain Tac Air now owns 12 FBOs, having purchased the Southern Jet FBO at Raleigh/Durham International Airport (RDU).
Nov 30, 2007 - 9:23 AM
Elliott Aviation is building a new $8 million FBO to replace its existing facility at Des Moines International Airport (DSM).
Nov 30, 2007 - 9:15 AM
Most maintainers believe that the aviation industry focuses on the flight 99.9 percent of the time, allotting the remaining 0.1 percent for the other aviat
Nov 30, 2007 - 9:04 AM
Darnell Martens, president and CEO of Vitesse, has devoted his career to business aviation.