A Business Aviation Update from Trusted Advisors - Separating Fact from Fiction
- 145 reads
October 6, 2020
Industry leaders on the front line of business aviation will share their candid insights and opinions on the real state of the market, what we can expect through 2021, and strategies for managing during a crisis while targeting new business opportunities.
Please join us at Matt Thurber, AIN’s Editor-in-Chief, moderates this discussion with Jay Mesinger, CEO/President of Mesinger Jet Sales; Keith G. Swirsky, Esq., President, GKG Law, P.C., and Dan Drohan, Chairman/CEO, Solairus Aviation.
First-time buyers and seasoned owners and operators will learn:
- The new baseline for business aviation operations and sales
- What are companies doing to survive and thrive in today’s market
- How to qualify for bonus depreciation
- Liability protection planning, plus use of LLCs and their true benefits
- Whether charter use of an aircraft provides benefits in addition to subsidizing fixed costs