Cybersecurity: Learn how to secure your cabin and protect your data
Thursday, August 23, 2018 | 1:30 - 2:30pm EDT
In a recent national survey, 73% of companies' security experts said they expect a major security breach within a year.
Many people believe that just because you are in the air, you are safe from a cyber-attack, but altitude does not make you safe. It is important to learn what steps you can take to protect and maintain aircraft data integrity. From cybersecurity assessments, policies, and procedures to technology and services, SD offers a comprehensive suite of solutions to help aviation personnel, flight departments, and their passengers.
Join AIN's Editor-in-Chief, Matt Thurber, as he moderates this discussion with Josh Wheeler, Director of Cyber Security Solutions for SD.
What you will learn
- How easy it is to become a victim of cyberattack
- How you can take steps to better protect your customers, colleagues, and corporation
- How to integrate cybersecurity into your SMS
- Who is best suited in the company to take on cybersecurity management
- How to improve your cybersecurity awareness