Join us as AIN Editor-in-Chief Matt Thurber moderates a discussion on the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the aviation training industry. We’ll talk to two senior leaders from this sector: Dr. Kenneth Byrnes, Associate Dean of the College of Aviation and Chair of the Flight Department, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Daytona Beach Campus; Chris Ranganathan, Chief Learning Officer, CAE; and Craig Joiner, SVP of Brand Experience, Fulcrum Labs.
What you will learn:
* How is the aviation training system functioning during the Covid-19 epidemic?
* Is it possible to conduct one-on-one, in-aircraft training at this time?
* What about simulator training, how is that being handled?
* Are there other ways that training can be conducted besides in-person training? If so, what does this look like, for pilots and mechanics?
* What should people do if they can't meet a regulatory requirement for recurrent training because of travel or quarantine restrictions?
* Will future training change because of what we're now experiencing during the pandemic? If so, in what way?