Key Steps to a Successful Aircraft Transaction
December 10, 2019
Throughout the aircraft buying and selling process, there are several steps where the deal could go sideways, including miscommunication, ethics issues, misunderstanding of regulations, and any number of traps for the unwary.
During this webinar, you will learn the key steps to a successful aircraft transaction.
AIN Editor-in-Chief Matt Thurber will moderate the webinar with panelists Keith Swirsky, President, GKG Law, P.C.; Keith Hayes, SVP, National Sales Manager, PNC Aviation Finance; and Jad Donaldson, past Chairman of the NBAA Business Aviation Management Committee, a past co-chair of the annual NBAA Leadership Conference and now Director of Aviation for Harley-Davidson Motor Company.
What you will learn:
- Identifying and assembling the right team (early in the process)
- How to ensure a great client experience
- Preparing a checklist of action items/steps
- Timing considerations to complete the action items/steps
- Conducting the closing and post-closing follow-up
- Caveats for financial stages and regulation compliance
Sponsored by Mesinger Jet Sales and Duncan Aviation