Regulations and Government
News about bills, laws, regulations and other governmental decisions affecting aviation and aerospace. Topics include FAA reauthorizations, taxes on fuel and aviation activities, environmental legislation, ICAO decisions, governmental mediation of labor conflicts and World Trade Organization disputes and decisions.
- Industry, Congress Point To FAA Reauthorization in 2015
- Australian Aviation Authorities Provide Limited Relief to New ADS-B Mandate
- Aviation Medical Examiners Oppose FAA Apnea Policy
- UK Border Force Charged with Not Properly Screening Private Aircraft Arrivals
- Charter Broker Rule Comments Seek Stiffer Requirements